Skip to the main content

Copyright Infringement Notification

If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a written notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information.

If you wish to contact We Heart It for other reasons, please visit our contact page.