name: reese clinton
date of birth: may 4th, 2003, age 16
nationality: filipino
zodiac: taurus

appearance
blackpink, rose, and kpop image Image removed rose, blackpink, and kpop image rose, blackpink, and kpop image
dyed hair (pale orange), brown eyes, 5'7", flat chested, flat ass
personality

โ€ข introverted
โ€ข quiet
โ€ข moody
โ€ข edgy
โ€ข probably in her emo phase and she's aware of it
โ€ข secretly emotional. never talked to anyone about her feelings. most of the time her emotions bottle up inside.
โ€ข 90% of the time, she mentally beats herself up. the other 10% she spends time thinking how much she's fucking better than everyone.
"damn, i'm so great??"
"okay reese whatever makes you feel better"
โ€ข snarky
โ€ข loathes human interaction. because most of the time, it ends up with her not liking the other person, or the other person thinks she's strange.
โ€ข actually funny. although it kinda ruins the moment when she says the joke awkwardly, or when she thought of a joke/remark she couldn't say it because she's too shy or awkward. also, a lot of self deprecating jokes.
โ€ข determined, but lacks motivation. if that even makes sense.
โ€ข never confident

dream
art, painting, and drawing image art, flowers, and woman image Image removed aesthetic and art image
creative/design field. she just wants a job that'll make her happy. or famous
style
fashion, style, and outfit image aesthetic, kfashion, and korea image asia, asian, and girl image themes image
casual. dr. martens and a lot of black. emo phase, remember?
girl, aesthetic, and fashion image clothing, chuu, and fashion image Image removed aesthetics, alternative, and clothes image
formal occasions. still a lot of black. except for prom night, maybe.
love interest

coming soon lol

แƒฆ thank you for reading! i hope this crappy article didn't make it too obvious that i don't know what i'm doing. i also hope this gave you some inspo! this oc is a character i made for a wattpad story written in filipino/tagalog and some of its chapters are in epistolary/chat/twitter format. here's the prologue:

"reese."
"a story that focuses on her, but it isn't about her."

again, thank you for reaching this part of the article. my other articles:

xoxo,
ena