hello, people today's article I want to share with you some tips and tricks for getting the best and fabulous body for the summer season, I know its very early for writing this article but I'm sure you need it now because when summer comes you should have the best body and go to the beach lol
so lets get started i hope you enjoyed


The food you eat plays a major role in the results that you receive. Trying to achieve the body you want is impossible while having poor eating habits. I recommend a clean, healthy diet full of nutritious foods such as; fruits, veggies, legumes, and grains. Also lots of WATER. If you personally are one to eat meat, then I recommend the leanest meats as well as seafood. I also suggest cutting out red meat completely. It’s the better option if you’re a meat eater.

delicious food delicious drink

Eating less food won’t make your results better, it will only make you look unhealthier. The goal is to eat more healthy foods, not less,
Understand that the food you put into your body is so important! It dictates how you feel and how you perform. Obviously, it’s okay to have cheats, but overall adopting a healthy lifestyle will only benefit you in the long run, especially if you’re working towards getting the body you want.

coconut avocado breakfast breakfast


Exercising regularly is a must when working towards a “summer body.” Especially if you’re wanting to keep your body nice and toned all the time, not just for the summer. Being fit and healthy is a lifestyle choice.

Cardio is the first thing I’m going to talk about. If you personally have a high amount of body fat, I recommend doing a lot more cardio than anything else until you burn off a majority of the fat. The strength exercises wouldn’t matter as much until you lower your overall body fat percentage. Examples of cardio are: running, cycling, swimming, stair climber, jump rope, elliptical, etc. Cardio exercise is anything that gets your heart rate up and keeps you sweating.

body abs

Strength/targeted training is another form of exercise that is important when working towards toning your body. Typically, a summer body is slim and toned, similar to the pictures above. Strength training exercises are used to target specific areas of the body that you want to tone.

If you want to tone your abs, you’d do exercises like crunches, cross crunches, oblique twists, lower leg lifts, side crunches, v-ups, plank, etc.

If you want to tone your arms, do exercises like push-ups, air punches (or a punching bag), triangle push-up, arm lifts with weights (small or large, your preference), etc.

If you want to tone your legs, do exercises like squats, lunges, calf raises, wall sit, jumping jacks, sumo squats, leg raises, etc.

If you don’t have a gym membership and have to workout at home, I suggest Vicky Justiz’s videos on YouTube. I’ve found they’ve been the most effective.

abs fitness fitness fit

Here is an example of a very effective workout routine that you can do at home, or at the gym. Take short breaks in between sets to make sure you can finish the entire routine.

- 30 sec jumping jacks

- 30 sec high knees

- 30 sec squats

- 30 sec mountain climbers

- Sumo Jump Squats 15 reps (x3)

- Barbell Reverse Lunge 12 reps (x3)

- Barbell Squats (however many lbs you prefer) 10 reps (x3)

- Plank Push-ups 10 reps (x3)

- Bicycle Crunch 15 reps each side

- Power walk x2

- Stretch

body fitness exercise abs

Overall, a combination of healthy eating and exercising will get you the body that you dream of. Something that you MUST have in order to achieve it, is motivation and dedication. Do not feel discouraged when you don’t see results 3 weeks in, it takes so much longer than that!

body, fitness, and goals image

Consistency is key.

If you don’t believe you have the time for it, just think: One hour is only 4% of your whole day but using that 4% to work up a sweat makes all the difference to the other 96%. If you really put in work and you stay dedicated, you can do whatever you put your mind to. It’s not easy, but it’s definitely worth it to be happy, healthy and looking good.

fitness, workout, and gym image

so that all for this article until next time

xoxo noha