Hello.

I'm not sure if anyone will ever read this, but if for some strange reason someone does happen to stumble across my account, I may as well let them know a little about me.

So hey, I'm Georgia, I'm Australian and I spend 90% of my time reading, the other 10% is normally spent watching Criminal minds.

I'm a big fan of Harry Potter, my favourite character being Dobby. I'm absolutely in love with Stranger Things and just so happen to be lucky enough to meet Millie Bobby Brown twice.

My favourite book would have to be All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven and one of my favourite books series besides Harry Potter is the Percy Jackson series.

I watch a lot of youtube videos. My favourite youtuber is Joe Sugg (Thatcherjoe) who I've watched for 4-5 years. However, I do watch a wide variety of youtubers.

I listen to music all the time and always love listening to new music and people. My favourite artist however is Hailee Steinfield and my favourite band would be between All Time Low and 5 Seconds of Summer.

-Georgia x