Formal meaning of success: favorable or desired outcome; also: the attainment of wealth, favor, or eminence.

What success means to me: the indescribable feeling (a mix of happiness, satisfaction, contentment, pleasure, proud and bliss) you get after achieving your personal goals.

Being successful makes me want to work even harder in whatever I do. What about you?

colors and photograpy image
“You don´t grow when you are comfortable: In order to become the 1%, you must do what the other 99% WON´T.”
rose, flowers, and gif image
“A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
sea, car, and ocean image amazing, girl, and inspiring image
“Don´t expect to see a change if you don’t make one.”
book, coffee, and reading image book, girl, and reading image
“Develop self-discipline. Do what needs to be done, even if you don´t want to do it.”
Image by Private User Inspiring Image on We Heart It
“Successful people never worry about what others are doing.”- Keep that in mind. Do your thing.
smile, girl, and black and white image claudia cardinale and vintage image
Program your mind for success, but don´t forget to be HAPPY while being successful!

Thank you so much for taking some time and reading this article!

As always, don´t hesitate to send me a message if this article helped you in some way.

Until next time,

Olivia xx

♥ You might want to have a look at these collections too ♥:

Cover Image:

Best, black and white, and goals image