Fashion & Beauty

When you don't know what to wear ..... get inspired

∅ the brand with the 3 stripes ∅
∅ die weltmarke mit den 3 streifen ∅

eyeshadow
M E D U S H E
M E D U S H E
@spreadyourglam  
242

@spreadyourglam http://weheartit.com/mademoisellebaehttp://weheartit.com/mademoisellebaehttp://weheartit.com/mademoisellebaehttp://weheartit.com/mademoisellebae  

bra
488

@nakdfashion I’m a psychotic mess but at least my outfit looks good @nakdfashion  

amazing
877

@nakdfashion 99% of guys are hot. The other 1% go to my school.. 🙄🙅 @fakander wearing the 'Keen Tee' ☝️ @nakdfashion