ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀ Sᴇʀɪᴇs


95% is persona 5 The other 5% is other persona games Akira x Futaba is my otp, but 2nd behind that is Akira x Akechi

Related topics

persona 5

plus graphics...
The stars we are given.
The constellations we make.
That is to say, stars exist in the cosmos, but constellations are the 𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓷𝒆𝓼 𝔀𝒆 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝔀 between them, the readings we give the sky, the stories we tell.

izzyballs sucks ( *゚з゚) - jules!!

Anime related stuffs, fanarts

All the animes i like